Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2007:
[gopher] Re: PocketPC / Smartphones

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: PocketPC / Smartphones
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:47:14 -0800 (PST)

Here are of all the Gopher Clients that I know of  (If you can tell me where to
obtain any others I would appreciate):
  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here\Clients

  It would be extremely helpful if people would submit to JumpJet reviews of
these various Clients.  An example of an old review is here:

gopher://home.jumpjet.info/00\Begin_Here\Clients\MacOS%207x\TurboGopher\Review.txt

Mark <mark@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Gopher would be an ideal candidate for today's small pocketPC's,
palmtops, smartphones etc, because it's mainly text-based and easy to
navigate. I am all for it... maybe this is a good way to promote
gopher's usefulness. It would be great to have a good gopher client..
but i wonder if there is one!

Mark