Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2007:
[gopher] Re: Hello

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Hello
From: Mark <mark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 18:18:25 +0200

Hi Dennis,

Yes the server is running, but I have just noticed that my nameserver
change request hasn't been picked up by the ISP yet. So I have updated
the old nameserver, which is ugly because there's two different
zonefiles now, but at least this address should be working in the next
couple of hours. Thanks for taking a look; and to everyone: thank you
for the welcome :)

Greetz,
-Mark.