Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2007:
[gopher] Re: Gopher bot archive now available

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher bot archive now available
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:25:46 -0500

OK, let's do it like this then...

$16 ought to cover my costs.

I will accept PayPal payments of $16 to jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx through
the end of Saturday, June 30.  I will burn and box the orders up over
the weekend to go out no later than Tuesday, July 3.

This $16 is valid for continental USA addresses only.  I'll ship to your
verified PayPal address -- make sure you tell PayPal to send it along
with your payment.

This is a one-time thing.  Please don't try to buy these from me after
Saturday, June 30.  I'll be deleting the ISOs off my hard disk after I
send this batch out.

Sound OK to everyone?

-- John