Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2007:
[gopher] JumpJet in transition

Subject: [gopher] JumpJet in transition
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:27:39 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings to Gopherspace:

  The datacenter where the JumpJet server is located is closing.  I (Alex) will
be taking personal and full control of funding JumpJet, and managing its
content henceforth.

  Please bear with me while I transfer the JumpJet service to a Windows VPS
account at VPSLAND.com.  JumpJet may be unavailable at times during this
transition, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Building a website is a piece of cake.