Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2007:
[gopher] Simple Machines - v 2.0

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Simple Machines - v 2.0
From: SiMpLe MaChInEs <simple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:35:23 -0700

I'm still experimenting but it is up with a phlog + some reference
materials.  It's a slightly modified BSD port of the Plan 9 gopherd
running on NetBSD.  I've tested it some with lynx and UMN gopher
client; lynx works fine but the UMN client sometimes truncates long
text files.  Dunno why.  Maybe others could try it and let me know
their experience (off list please).

Cheers,
Jeff Woodall
Albany, OR