Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2007:
[gopher] Re: Fwd: Gopherd(_BSD) release

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Fwd: Gopherd(_BSD) release
From: SiMpLe MaChInEs <simple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:35:42 -0700

> From: Christoph Lohmann
> Date: 28-Apr-2007 11:26
> Subject: Gopherd release
>
> Good day.
>
> You are not on IRC, so I am telling you the news over e-mail. There
> is a new gopherd_BSD.tgz on r-36.net that supports dir listings now
> and has some cleanups.
>
> Have a nice day.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Christoph

Good to know; I'll give it another try.  Still haven't decided on what
gopher I'll run on the soon-to-be-revived simple machine.  Initially I
was sure I wanted the ability to run scripts built-in but I don't think
I'm going to have as much dynamic content this time around so maybe
gopherd_bsd will do it for me.

Jeff