Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2007:
[gopher] Submit your gopher related sites to dmoz

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Submit your gopher related sites to dmoz
From: Stegozor <stegozor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 05:03:13 +0200

Hi all,

The gopher category of the Open Directory Project has a new editor in my
humble person. I'm willing to expand it but I need your help. Please
visit http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Internet/Gopher/ and submit your
site or sites you like. No matter if it is a web, gopher or even ftp
site, if it provides relevant and useful content about gopher it will be
added. To learn more about how to suggest a site to the Open Directory
follow this link: http://www.dmoz.org/add.html

Of course we can discuss about proposals here, but it would be much
better if you could submit them directly on dmoz anyway: my English is
not er... perfect ;) , and if it's your site, you're the one who can
describe it best. You can also suggest a better description, just click
on "update listing" on the top of the screen. Suggestions about the
description and the FAQ would also be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.