Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2006:
[gopher] New Server Software

Subject: [gopher] New Server Software
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:40:50 -0800 (PST)

Hope everyone has had a good 2006.

  JumpJet has again added another Gopher Server to its vast collection...GS.
GS is a DOS WATTCP Server that can handle up to 8 simultanious Clients.  GS can
be found in the "Begin_Here" selector (as usual, see the Changes.txt file for
details  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/00\Changes.txt ).

  Note:  I am still seeking the GopherVR Client for Unix based systems (I
already have available for download on JumpJet the Macintosh version).  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  As a review, GopherVR was once available in
the following UNIX flavors:
  AIX
  DEC Alpha
  Linux