Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: October 2006:
[gopher] Re: The archive

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: The archive
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:11:20 -0700 (PDT)

If you are having trouble getting forg, you can download a copy at:
  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here\Clients\Unix-based\forg

Stegozor <stegozor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Brian Koontz wrote:
>> First off, thanks to all those that have expressed interest in this.
>> I have your emails and will get back to you. I've been rather busy
>> lately due to the birth of our first baby [1] and our upcoming move in
>> about a week. So it will likely be some time before I actually get
>> anything sent off.
>
> Congratulations! You will have your hands full with a new baby AND a
> move (been there, done that!), so give gopher a break and take care of
> those who are most important!

Yes, that's definitely true. I was about to ask some questions about
forg and broken links on a gopher site managed by John, but it's not the
best moment to do that. I'll post another message in a few weeks or so.

Congratulations John, and be prepared for short nights during the next
weeks. :)