Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: September 2006:
[gopher] The gopher archive

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] The gopher archive
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:06:29 -0500

tar'd and bz2'd, the gopher archive is 15GB, which would require 3
DVDs.

If there was someone that could host it, I'd ship it to you at my
expense.  Or, I'd do the same if there is someone that's willing to
make copies for others.

Otherwise, if there are still a whole bunch of people that want it,
I'd probably send it via the USPS to anyone in the USA for about $10
to $15, including materials and postage.

If anyone is still interested, let's see what we can do.

-- John