[gopher] SeaMonkey as gopher client

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] SeaMonkey as gopher client
From: Stegozor <stegozor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 05:59:03 +0200

gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/0/gopher/wbgopher reads " (...) if you
don't want to use Lynx, use these. This may apply to other Mozilla-based
browsers (Netscape, SeaMonkey), but these [Firefox & Camino] two are the
most widely used and best tested(...)". Well, I don't know about
Netscape, but SeaMonkey (that I use on a daily basis) supports Gopher
exactly as Firefox does.

So, Cameron, you can add http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey to
the list of sites where one can download a gopher client ;)