Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2006:
[gopher] GopherVR

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] GopherVR
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:16:10 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings:

  gopher://home.jumpjet.info contains the worlds most complete collection of
dedicated Gopher Server and Client software for public download (read the
About.txt file).  Unfortunately, it lacks a copy of ANY of the GopherVR
software packages for any flavor of UNIX.

  These software packages were originally stored on the UMN Boombox FTP server,
but (probably due to a defective backup and restore), virtually ALL Gopher
software on this server over 96k in length has become corrupted!  Worse, every
known mirror of Boombox has replaced their contents with these corrupted
versions!

  At this time, I cannot locate any uncorrupted copies of UNIX GopherVR
software anywhere on either a HTTP or FTP source.  If someone has a copy of
this software, I would be extremely interested in aquiring it for posting on
JumpJet.

  Thanks

countries) for 2¢/min or less.