Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2006:
[gopher] Re: DARN! CAMERON!!

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: DARN! CAMERON!!
From: Alessandro Selli <dhatarattha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:48:21 +0200

Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>>    Something you forgot to fix:
>
> Gah! I thought I checked that in! Try the version available now.

   I will this evening.
Sorry for replying so late, but yesterday evening I was too busy
rolling back my 10baseT lan into a 10base2 network  :-)
I could not stand any longer the sight of so many unused coaxial cables,
BNC-T-connectors and 10base2-to-10baseT hubs and repeaters!
A *real* Gopher server *must* run on a 10base2 network!

> Looks like I didn't have the new version marked for dist. Sorry about that!

Aliquando dormitat bonus homerus (from time to time, even the good
Homerus would take a nap).

--
Alessandro Selli
Tel: 340.839.73.05