[gopher] Bucktooth 0.2
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
Announcing the (delayed) release of Bucktooth 0.2, which got delayed for a
couple sneaky bugs which I think I've fixed.
Among other things, this version:
- Enables globbing in certain gophermap lines to allow smart directory
- Symbolic links are unified into consistent selectors to allow bots and
smart clients to better figure out history and new selectors to follow.
Read the section on smart linking in the manual. (configurable)
- If gophermap is executable, Bucktooth treats it as a mole.
- Sorted directory and glob listings. (configurable)
- DNS antispoofing. (configurable)
- Reconfigured logging.
- Various custodial changes, including Perl 5.8.x compatibility, a few
extra handlers, code streamlining and distribution streamlining.
Share and Enjoy.
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- God may be subtle, but He isn't plain mean. -- Albert Einstein -------------
- [gopher] Bucktooth 0.2,
Cameron Kaiser <=