Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: October 2005:
[gopher] Re: New Gopher Releases

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: New Gopher Releases
From: Deadsmile <deadsmile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:41:58 +0200

> >>I'm having problems when I click on the link or when I copy and paste
> >>it. Here's what I get :
> >>3'/evel/gopher/Downloads/pygopherd' does not exist (no handler
> >>found)=3D09=3D09error.host=3D091
> >
> > The link
> >
> > gopher://quux.org/1/devel/gopher/Downloads/pygopherd should work.
> >
> > It does with lynx, anyway.
>
>    It works with Firefox 1.0.6 as well.

I tried both with Seamonkey Alpha and Firefox 1.0.2, and I'm getting
the same error messages. I don't know why, maybe a ISP problem.

Also, a question : Why are you using a mailing list instead of
news:comp.infosystems.gopher ? This newsgroup is almost dead, moving
conversations on it should offer a better public access to newbies.
Just a suggestion...