Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2005:
[gopher] CompressedFileHandler error

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] CompressedFileHandler error
From: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:30:22 -0500

Testing the CompressedFileHandler functionality...I'm running in a
chroot'd environment, have the appropriate lib/bin dirs in
/var/gopher for gzip to work.  This is the stack trace I get when I
try to access a gzip'd file:

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pygopherd/initialization.py",
line 82, in handle
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pygopherd/protocols/base.py",
line 89, in handle
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pygopherd/handlers/file.py",
line 87, in write
AttributeError: CompressedFileHandler instance has no attribute
'rfile'

I'm afraid Perl is my poison, so most of this Python stuff looks very
strange to me!

  --Brian