Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2005:
[gopher] a script

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] a script
From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:11:52 -0500

Recently I decided to put alot of the things I already do together in a script,
I call it bwgor.sh.
Badcat's (my better half) Web and GOpher Reader.
It's at:
gopher://hal3000.cx:70/1/Software/Unix/BWGOR
or
http://hal3000.cx:70/Software/Unix/BWGOR

It is a curl (or fetch or lynx -dump) , translate and view utility.
I hesitate to call it a browser however you can browse with it.
It uses xmessage to do what I have done from console and being a
Bourne script is editable on the fly. I have some screen shots of
how I set it up but of course you could make it do anything.
I thought I would post it here and maybe someone would be able to
use it besides me. I also imagine some here would see things I
have missed, feel free to email me with comments.
Thanks,
Happy Gophering!
Chris

--