Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: March 2005:
[gopher] Re: Default gopher server?

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Default gopher server?
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:04:22 -0800 (PST)

> Well, you caught an oversight on my part.  The server IP changed, and I
> updated quux.org, but didn't update gopherproject.org.  That link should
> now work.  If it doesn't, it will as soon as your DNS cache
> expires.

Well, that explains why it dropped off V-2's host name list. The bot's down
for tweaking again, but I'll forge the host name in its table when it's
back up again.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Philosophy will clip an angel's wings. -- John Keats -----------------------