Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: March 2005:
[gopher] No Mozilla 1.8

To: Gopher <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] No Mozilla 1.8
From: Alessandro Selli <dhatarattha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:46:06 +0100

   Slashdot is running an article about the following  Mozilla
Foundation announcement:

http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=6206

Future of the Mozilla Application Suite: No Official Mozilla 1.8,
Community Transition Plan Unveiled
Thursday March 10th, 2005

   So, we won't be able to bug the Mozilla people about Gopher support
any more.  We'll either have to join the developer's community, or bug
them!  :-)

--
Alessandro Selli
Tel: 340.839.73.05