Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2004:
[gopher] Another gopher server out there!

Subject: [gopher] Another gopher server out there!
From: Alessandro Selli <dhatarattha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:22:38 +0100 (CET)

   All right,
                I'm thorough with the struggle to make
Bucktooth run from xinetd AND run chrooted AND run as
an unprivileged user (I just gave up on the idea of
accepting connections only after an AUTH response from
the client, looks like this will prevent a lot of
people from accessing it).

   Right now it's very poor in contents (just a couple
of technical notes in Italian), but I hope it's going
to be up long enough that it will eventually grow ripe
with a lot of new documents.

   Long live the Gopher!

--
Alessandro Selli