Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: September 2003:
[gopher] Make money in market

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Make money in market
From: "jiuxio@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jiuxio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:03:56 +0800

STOCK ALERT

FREE email subscription to the fastest growing
market letter on the interenet today now available.

Since inception our recommendations are up 128%
Our last stock was up 333% in just 2 weeks.

We expect our current picks, which are
Chromos Molecular Systems as well as
Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals Ltd. to do the same.

Chromos Molecular Systems:
CMLUF - symbol for the Pink Sheets
CHR - symbol for the Toronto Stock Exchange
Price today is 55c U.S. or 75c Canadian.

Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
IZYPF - symbol for the Pink Sheets
IZP - symbol for the Toronto Stock Exchange
Price today is 77c U.S. or $1.05 Canadian.

For quotes:
Pinks - http://www.pinksheets.com/
TSE - http://www.canstock.com/

Please note that prices on the TSE are in
Canadian dollars.  Prices on the Pinks are
in U.S.

Join today....we will never give out your email
address and the subscription is 100% FREE.

Please go to this site to sign up, all we need
is your email address:

http://61.152.99.151/asd/