Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2003:
[gopher] Re: WSGopher

To: Ugly <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: WSGopher
From: Thomas Fernandez <Thomas.F.ML@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:39:56 +0700

Hello Ugly,

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:21:21 -0400 GMT (31/07/03, 05:21 +0700 GMT),
Ugly Person wrote:

> There are others.  If you look hard enough you can find WSGopher 2.0 and its
> alleged successor, Blue Skies.

Thanks. I have WSGopher32 up and running on my system now. :-)

Couldn't find a working copy of Blue Skies, the self-extract doesn't
work, says it's damaged. Regardless from which server I downlad it.
Never mind, WSGopher works fine now.

>> What am I doing wrong in WSGopher? Is there another client you would
>> recommend, or where can I download a newer version of WSGopher?

> I can't. I really really can't. But I can email it to you.

Received you mail. Thanks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Pray: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy. (Ambrose Bierce)

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM