Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2003:
[gopher] Where be Xgopher?

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Where be Xgopher?
From: Beaker (Jeff W) <beaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:22:48 -0700

Being tired of having the ncurses gopher client crash I thought I'd
give Xgopher a try. There being no NetBSD port, I went looking
for it on the net and found what I thought was the real deal at
ftp://boombox.micro.umn.edu/pub/gopher/Unix/xgopher.1.3.2.tar.Z .
However, upon decompression/extraction all thats left is a "Changes"
file: no source files nor binaries anywhere in site. Is Xgopher still
available somewhere and, if so, is it even worth bothering with?
BTW, I'm running X11R6.3 on NetBSD-1.6.1/sparc.

Cheers,
Beaker
--
[simple machines] --> gopher://beaker.mdns.org