Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2003:
Gopher

Subject: Gopher
From: "Sara Golemon" <[censored@xxxxxxxxxxxx]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:21:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  I'm a developer for the PHP Programming Language and I've recently added
support for the gopher protocol via an extension module (
http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?package=Net_Gopher ).

  While searching for active gopher sites, I came across yours and, after
reading your content, thought you might like to know about this module.

  In any event it's good to see the classics kept alive. :)

-Sara Golemon
[censored@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

<?php
  dl('gopher.so');

  readfile('gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/gopher/welcome');
?>

----- End of forwarded message from Sara Golemon -----

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Why does Santa wear red underwear? Because he does all his laundry together.