Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2003:
[gopher] Re: bot's running

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: bot's running
From: "Ruliz Galaxor" <killspy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:18:02 +0200

Hiya,

Yes, I noticed... and I have a small question or actually favor to ask...
because I'm currently using the system in which the type of request should
also be present (e.g. 0/robots.txt).
so could the bot both check for robots.txt and 0/robots.txt? or is that a
problem?

Besides that I'm currently rewriting my server from the requests with type
declaration to requests without type declaration, so it's not really that
big deal, but heh, I'm just providing feedback :P

greets and keep on the great work,

Ruliz
gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gopher://kabel218067.mobiel.utwente.nl