Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2002:
[gopher] Re: Hello all

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Hello all
From: Aaron Angel <aangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:08:33 -0500

On Monday 15 July 2002 11:46 am, John Goerzen wrote:
> Gopher+ support on
> the client side is also somewhat meagre; AFAIK, only UMN Gopher support=
> it.

Don't forget that lovely win16 app named HGopher originally written for=20
Windows 3.1 and one which, I might add, continues to function even in XP!=
 =20
Mustn't forget that one.  It has decent Gopher+ support, and is still the=
=20
best Gopher client for Windows, I think (that is, if you insist on a=20
graphical UI).