Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2002:
[gopher] Pygopherd enters beta testing

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Pygopherd enters beta testing
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:52:10 -0500

Hello,

Today, I have released pygopherd 0.9.14, the "spit shine" release.  It
improves on previous releases by:

 * Using process groups to ensure an orderly shutdown when SIGTERM is
   received -- making sure all children are killed.

 * Logging more exceptions and errors.

 * Better detection of problems.

 * Some bug-fixes with HTML parsing.

 * An all-new, spiffy version number.

Please pound on it, see if there are any problems.  If none are detected
within about a week, I intend to label it good and release version 1.0.0 of
pygopherd!

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org