Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2002:
[gopher] PuntGopherServer

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] PuntGopherServer
From: "Ruliz Galaxor" <killspy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:00:51 +0200

Goodday,

I just released my first version of PuntGopherServer, which is a
gopherserver completely written in Java.
I know, it's not really a big deal, but I just wanted to report it's there.

All the sources and compiled files are of course available on
gopher://212.120.98.4:70
I don't have a great hostname yet, but the IP will do for the moment I
think.
It hasn't been tested on unix platforms yet, but I hope that shouldn't be a
problem.

please report any feedback,
thanks in advance,

Ruliz Galaxor