Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: March 2002:
[gopher] Re: Gopher 3.0.4 released

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher 3.0.4 released
From: Ralph Furmaniak <sugaku@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:47:26 -0500

Through Sourceforge's server farm, I found that the following work no
problem
i386 - Linux
i386 - FreeBSD
Alpha - Linux
PPC - Linux
Sparc - Linux

And also, gopherd makes properly on Solaris (Sparc), but compiling gopher
breaks down at the final linking stage and reports about the undefined
symbols wattr_off and wattr_on in pager.o

Note that gmake was used for FreeBSD and Solaris.

I could not login to their  Mac OS X (PPC), but can test it later.

I still have the binaries from all of these compiles.

Menus displayed properly (although I just tried serving the gopher-3.0.4
directory) for both gopher0 and gopher+