Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: March 2002:
[gopher] Re: gopher 3.0.4 imminent

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: gopher 3.0.4 imminent
From: Robert Hahn <rhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:11:59 -0500

Hey, John

That's quite the list.  Thanks for your contributions.

Now, while I haven't pulled a copy of 3.0.4 from CVS yet, I've a
question: I don't know how you did the rewrite, but I'd be interested
to know if the steps you took rewriting the code resulted in
rendering irrevalent the note about compiling in OS X under UFS...

-rh