Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2002:
[gopher] Re: Creating new Gopherholes?

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Creating new Gopherholes?
From: "Kevin Griffin" <vertov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:34:56 +0000 (GMT)

There's some better info about that in the gopherd man page. Here's an
appreviated version of my .link (Not because it is beautiful, just
because it has a greeting:)
(I've also included it as an attachment) (Email does some nasty things
to the line wrapping)
############################

Name=Welcome to a Campioni gopherhole
Type=i
Path=fake
Numb=1

Name=
Type=i
Path=fake
Numb=2

Name=This server has lots of fun stuff
Type=i
Path=fake
Numb=3

Name=You know, for kids.
Type=i
Path=fake
Numb=4

Name=
Type=i
Path=fake
Numb=5

Name=Keep a lookout for the ska version of "Grapes
Type=i
Path=fake
Numb=6

Name=Quux.org/GopherProject.org Gopher Archive
Type=1
Path=/
Host=quux.org
Port=70
Numb=7
<URL=gopher://quux.org:70/1/>

Type=1
Name=The Gopher Project
Path=/Software/Gopher
Host=gopher.quux.org
Numb=8
Port=70
<URL:gopher://gopher.quux.org:70/1/Software/Gopher>

Type=1
Name=Software and Downloads
Path=1/Software
Host=gopher.quux.org
Port=70
Numb=9
<URL:gopher://gopher.quux.org:70/11/Software>

Type=1
Name=The WELL
host=gopher.well.sf.ca.us
Port=70
Numb=10
<URL:gopher://gopher.well.sf.ca.us:70/1/>