Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] Server Announcement

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Server Announcement
From: Wolfgang Zekoll <wzk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:27:23 +0100

Hello,

I'ld like to announce a new gopher/+ server.  It's running on

        gopher.happy-ent.de

New does not only mean that I started the server last week but also
that the server software was written from scratch.  Right now it knows
the standard gopher and some of gopher+.  The gopher+ code is enough
to use the server with the UMN gopher client.

The current server's content is about Linux information.

Regards

Wolfgang Zekoll