Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] Re: sample gopherd.conf

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: sample gopherd.conf
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Jan 2002 23:46:02 -0500

Thank you for your bug report, Kevin.  I'll take a look.  In case you
tried to send an attachment or diff, nothing like that came through
with either of your messages.  (Below is the entire content of one of
them)  Sorry if there was a communication error somewhere!

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org