Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] one solution for the /etc/gopherd problem

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] one solution for the /etc/gopherd problem
From: "Kevin Griffin" <vertov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:49:18 +0000 (GMT)

I've been working with 3.0.1, and I noticed that the install script is
working great for FreeBSD4.4. However, there's still a reference in line
235 of the sample gopherd.conf that says

include: /etc/gopherd/gopherlocal.conf
it helps to update it to
        /usr/local/gopherd/gopherlocal.conf

Kevin Griffin

 I used to claim messages. Then they grew up, and left the house.

Artstar.com - Free WebMail, Art News, Exhibits, Services and Gifts!
http://www.artstar.com