Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2001:
[gopher] Gopher and the C64

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Gopher and the C64
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

I wasn't kidding when I said I was working on a gopher client for the
Commodore 64. Here's proof.

While the screenshots are currently over HTTP, I'll move them over soon. Sorry
they're a bit jittery (the Power Mac's video cap card was flakey today).

http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/cwi/hl/gopher/

This is part of a larger Internet suite called HyperLink. Version 2.5
offers web support, but future versions should have Telnet, Gopher, FTP
and HTTP through a central proxy you run on your Unix shell account.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Either he's dead, or my watch has stopped. -- Groucho Marx -----------------