Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2001:
[gopher] The FORG

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] The FORG
From: David Allen <s2mdalle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:31:11 -0500

Hello,

I've finally gotten around to putting up a short page on the client
that I've been working on, which is the FORG.  It has really been
coming along recently, there are 70% fewer random crashes than last
time I mentioned it here, and most of the features that are advertised
as working actually work! :)

The page is located at
http://opop.nols.com/forg.shtml
Eventually I'm going to see if I can find some sort of colocation
service where I can run a gopher server of my own and not have to
constantly post gopher centric things only on the web.  :)

All the information that you need to get started with the program is
accessible through the above link.  If anybody has any
problems/suggestions/bugs/multimillion dollar checks, please contact
me.

--
David Allen
http://opop.nols.com/