Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2001:
[gopher] ASK blocks

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] ASK blocks
From: David Allen <s2mdalle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:36:18 -0500

Does anybody actually actively use ASK blocks on their gopher server
to get input from users?  I've written support for this into my
client, since it is outlined in the gopher+ recommendation, but I'm
looking for places where people may actually have ASK questions up so
I can test out the display.  (The network posting end isn't there yet)

--
David Allen
http://opop.nols.com/