Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2001:
[gopher] New Gopher Software

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] New Gopher Software
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Jan 2001 15:06:17 -0500

Hi,

Nice to see lots of new gopher development going on (and some friendly
competition <g>)!

I'd like to offer CVS access for any gopher-related projects at
quux.org/complete.org.  I am hoping to develop a gopher-to-cvs
interface, but for the moment, the plan is to have nightly snapshots
automatically populated into gopherspace, and maintain information at
the gopher project repository pages.  Let me know if you're
interested.  Right now, the UMN gopher tree and gopherweblink are
there.  Anonymous CVS access is also available.

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com