Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2005:
[Freeciv] FreeCiv Replay Client

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] FreeCiv Replay Client
From: "Oscar Scholten" <oscar.scholten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 00:29:46 +0100

Hi all,

Over the past couple of weeks/months I've been working on a replay client
for FreeCiv that allows you to easily browse through a set of savegames and
re-live that glorious victory ;-)

If you're interested, check it out at http://www.xs4all.nl/~osscholt/ where
you can find a Linux and a Windows build. Both require GTK.

Let me know if anything doesn't work or if you have idea's/comments.

Cheers,

Oscar

PS: in the long-ish run, I'd love to help merging this code into the main
FreeCiv branch.