Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: server init file

To: Peter Schaefer <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: server init file
From: Sam Steingold <sds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:48:55 -0500

> * Peter Schaefer <crgre.fpunrsre@xxxxxxxxx> [2005-11-08 20:42:08 +0100]:
>
> I suppose you could make a simple bash shell script or a windows link
> to do the same?

yes, but why not make it easy on people?
also, it appears that "leave"+"start new game" resets the settings and I
have to re-read my init file again.

> On 10/29/05, Sam Steingold <sds@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> is there an RC file for the server?
>> I don't want to issue a `read' every time I start a new game.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/ http://www.dhimmi.com/ http://www.camera.org
http://pmw.org.il/ http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/
((lambda (x) (list x (list 'quote x))) '(lambda (x) (list x (list 'quote x))))