Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: Freeciv 2.0.4 has been updated in Superdownloads!

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Freeciv 2.0.4 has been updated in Superdownloads!
From: Thomas Müller <mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:35:23 +0200

Hi,=20
i cant read this download-site, but=20
1. why does it say: Roda em Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP? It also runs=
=20
under Suse 9.1, Redhat 10, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo and even Solaris and Mac.

2. Freeciv is GPL, this should be written somewhere in the downloadpage.
3. The theme you used for the screenshot is uuuugly, why dont you make a ni=
ce=20
screenshot?

4. Did you mention that there are free online servers to play against other=
=20
humans?

Greetings,
Thomas

Am Dienstag, 2. August 2005 22:23 schrieb info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>  Dear Freeciv Dev Team,
> Freeciv 2.0.4 Has been updated in Superdownloads. We'd like to keep a
> direct contact with you, so we're sending this e-mail. Please keep us
> informed aboutFreeciv updates and other software you might develop. If you
> run a sort of Application Submission mailing list, please include
> updates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[1] in it.
>
> Superdownloads is also a PAD enabled site. If you work with PAD files,
> pleasesend us PAD URLs pointing to XML versions and we'll do the rest. For
> more information about PAD Files please visit visit
> http://www.asp-shareware.org/pad/[2] and start sending us PAD today!
>
> If you want to take a look in Freeciv download page, browse to
> www.superdownloads.com.br/download/i15613.html[3]
>
> This is an automatic generated message. But if you have some questions, y=
ou
> can reply it.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Superdownloads Team
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[4]
> www.superdownloads.com.br[5]
>

> --- Links ---
>    1 mailto:updates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    2 http://www.asp-shareware.org/pad/
>    3 http://www.superdownloads.com.br/download/i15613.html
>    4 mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    5 http://www.superdownloads.com.br

=2D-=20
Wu=DFten Sie schon...
=2E.. da=DF kein Anla=DF dazu besteht, eine Putzfrau zu entlassen, blo=DF w=
eil
sie regelm=E4=DFig was abstaubt?