Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: middle mouse button

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: middle mouse button
From: Sam Steingold <sds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:01:55 -0400

> * Gaël Le Mignot <xvyboht-3fXygJ3uBMcJw0RMo7eKpN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> [2005-07-24 13:52:29 +0200]:
>
> Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:52:35 -0400, you wrote:
>
>  > My laptop, like most(all?) laptops, lacks a middle button.
>  > what do I do to get the status of a square without it?
>
> Use the Emulate3Buttons option of X and click on both buttons at
> the same time ?

I am stuck with woe32 on my laptop.

also, if I click both buttons not quite simultaneously, a left click is
registered and that may cancel orders - losing many turns of mining or
teraforming.

my now have, say, alt-mouse1 do the same as mouse2?

<http://pmw.org.il/> <http://www.honestreporting.com> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/> <http://ffii.org/>
I don't like cats! -- Come on, you just don't know how to cook them!