Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2005:
[Freeciv] Duplicate Mail

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Duplicate Mail
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:06:55 -0600

Hi,

Some of you may have noticed duplicate mails across the FreeCiv lists
yesterday.  Spamassassin decided to have some fits and got in an
infinite loop processing some messages.  The end result is that remote
mail servers thought the message failed due to a timed out connection,
and sent them several times.

I've tweaked some settings that have hopefully fixed it.  I apologize
for the inconvenience, and am watching over the server carefully to
see if it happens again.

-- John