Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2004:
[Freeciv] Freeciv-Worms restarted.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv-Worms restarted.
From: "Arturo Espinosa-Aldama" <arturoea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:07:30 -0500

Hey, what's up?

I'm starting with this tileset again. During the last two days, I've come up
with the first two units, which are a sample of what is comming during the
next months:

http://www.msg.com.mx/~arturo/Projects/Freeciv-Worms/img/20040816_armor.png
http://www.msg.com.mx/~arturo/Projects/Freeciv-Worms/img/20040817_howitzer.png

I calculate I'll be releasing a new unit every day.

The page for the project has moved to the following address:

http://www.msg.com.mx/~arturo/Projects/Freeciv-Worms/

Greetings,
Arturo

http://www.msg.com.mx/~arturo/