Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2004:
[Freeciv] Help---default save dir

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Help---default save dir
From: "Joshua Laferriere" <Thistleknot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:37:55 -0700

Thanks for taking your time to answer this question, I looked in the faq an=
d didn't see anything on the issue, where is the default save dir?  I.e. =
I save a game in the server, it saves the file.  I forget the save game n=
ame and can't find the dir it's in to find the correct spelling of the sa=
ved game.  Quite a predicament.  I tried saving a new game to get the sav=
e name format and did a search on the drive to no avail.  I have Suse 9.1=
 Personal and I'm sure the location might be a bit different for each os,=
 but my civ folder I believe was in /usr/share/freeciv.

Thanks for the help.

Josh
An Avid player since 97?