Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2004:
[Freeciv] Re: Word file

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Word file
From: sholden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:30:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

The email with subject:

Re: Word file

was marked as spam by my spam filter. This means I mightn't read it, so
if you consider it important you might like to send me another email
telling me to check my spam folder for it.

I glance at my spam folder when I'm really bored so if your subject
is very non-spam like I might notice it sometime in the future.

Feel free to ignore this message and do nothing.