Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: www.freeciv.org idea

To: Freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: www.freeciv.org idea
From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański <niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:37:05 +0100

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Horn G=E1bor wrote:

> Hi!
>=20
> I had a little spare time so i played a bit with www.freeciv.org (the
> homepage) layout. Here's what i made:
>=20
> http://pubserver.freeciv.org/~hirisov/index2.phtml
>=20
> It's just a skretch of course, almost no design etc, just the basic=20
> layout.
>=20
> The left part for the most important sections, rarely changes.
>=20
> The middle part would show the news about both the game and the
> pubserver (or any other are), eg. with a different title for them, or
> when u click on an item on the left panel the content of that.
>=20
> The right is for the more frequently changing info.
>=20
> What u think about it?=20

It's good.=20
BTW I would like to suggest recheck all links, projects and ports etc.=20
Maybe better download section (i.e. tilesets with screenshoot).=20
I can make list of pages to change.
--=20
Wawrzyniec Niewodnicza=F1ski    E-MAIL: niewod(at)kicia.ch.pwr.wroc.pl
        vel LarryN             WWW: http://kicia.ch.pwr.wroc.pl/~niewod       =
          =20
       PhD student @                    JID: larryn@xxxxxxxxx       =20
Wroclaw University of Technology        TEL: +48(071)320-2894