Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2003:
[Freeciv] Freeciv 1.14.1-beta3 released

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv 1.14.1-beta3 released
From: Jason Dorje Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:46:53 -0500

I've uploaded 1.14.1-beta3 to the ftp servers.  You can download it in
source form from ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta.

Compared to beta2, this release just has a few minor bug fixes.  It will
likely turn into the final 1.14.1 release in a week or two.  If there
are any bugs remaining, please report them (or remind us about them if
they've already been reported, and you think we've overlooked them).

-Jason Short
(for the Freeciv maintainers)