Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2003:
[Freeciv] Accessing CVS tree

To: freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Accessing CVS tree
From: Morgan Jones <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 01:35:17 +1300

I'm trying to keep up to date with Freeciv via CVS.  I've never used
this before and I'm having problems.

I followed the instructions on Freeciv.org but after successfully
logging in and entering 'cvs co freeciv' I get the following message:

cvs [checkout aborted]: reading CVS/Tag: Operation not permitted

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  I'm using an Amiga port of CVS.

     -Morgan