Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2003:
[Freeciv] Freeciv window too large

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv window too large
From: Tom Goulet <tomg@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 00:19:49 +0000

Hello,
The GTK 2 Freeciv client window is too large to for me to fit in
800x600.  The size difference is mostly in larger ... grabbing bars and
scroll bars and thingies like that.

I was hoping to get GTK 2 to use GTK 1.2 size bars and thingies
(widgets?).  How can I get the GTK 2 Freeciv client to fit in 800x600,
other than moving parts of the window away?

Thanks in advance :-).
--
Tom Goulet, tomg@xxxxx, D8BAD3BC, http://web.em.ca/~tomg/contact.html